Welcome to ‘STAND NW ROCKS’!
Highlighting the work of STAND NW: Stronger Together for Additional Needs and Disabilities in North Wales, one rock at a time.
What you need to do:
1. If you find one of our rocks painted by our amazing families (adults, young people, children) or supporters please do the following:
– Take a photo and say where you found it. Post it to this page
– You can keep them for a while but we would love it if you can rehide for others to find on your travels and let us know the area you have hidden it/them for others to search and have fun finding them
– When you post a picture please don’t forget to check our main page to keep up to date with whats coming up…..Makaton practice sessions, Peep groups, Parent/carer / Professional training, and lots lots more…
2. If you would like to join in the fun and paint some to hide please remember to do the following:
– Please write STAND NW ROCKS and (f) symbol on the back as well as post a pic, keep or rehide so that people who find them know what they are meant to do
– Use clean rocks but please think about where you get your rocks and respect peoples property
– Recommended paint: Acrylic as hard wearing but the rocks still need to be sealed to last, e.g. PVA glue, mod podge etc
– Permanent markers are great for writing on the back before sealing them
– Please think about where you hide them, are they accessible?
– ANYONE and EVERYONE can take part so please respect each other and have fun